300D W123 valve adjustment diagram

Hi All, I left my shop manual at my home for the holiday and I need to do a valve adjustment on my '77 300D. Would anybody have a URL for a diagram or written list of which valves are the intake and exhaust? Thanks!

-James

Reply to
james.freire

You don't need a list. Just look at your intake and exhaust manifolds. The exhaust manifold is the rusty one and the aluminum one is the intake. It's pretty obvious which valves are intake and which are exhaust.

Reply to
VCopelan