67 250s parts source?

Hi. I am in need of a shift position indicator cable for a 1967 250s with auto trans. I haven't located one through my usual sources and was hoping that one of you could direct me to a supplier. Thanks,

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Dumb answer I guess, but have you tried a dealer. I got mine through the dealer, and the price wasn't that bad, but it was absoultely years ago. Try the new mercedes benz classic center. They might be able to help.

That's all I've got - sorry.

Reply to
Hazey

Thanks. I am waiting to hear back from the dealer.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

There are no dumb answers, only dumb questions... :-)

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Oh, perhaps you should speak with various of my former employers. According to them, dumb answers follow me around like a gaggle of geese with an imprinting problem . . . then again, I've never been indicted for anything, like various of my former employers.

Reply to
Hazey

My 108 parts car is a euro column shift so I can't help you, but try the guy in Woodville here:

Richard Sexton