Cheap Citroen spare parts

Hi all

I am about to start scouring the web, ebay etc. but someone could save me a lot of time by telling me if there is a cheap supplier of Citroen parts.

For a Citroen C3 I need: The glass for a door mirror with the backing pad/plate. A cover for the indicator that goes on the side of the car (don't know the proper name for this).

It's for a friend so I need to get more details about age/model etc.

Thanks.

Brendan.

Reply to
Rednadnerb

Rednadnerb gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Two of the biggies :- German, Swedish & French EuroCarParts

Reply to
Adrian

To save you searching, here are the links:

PaulJ

GSF & eurocarparts, but you may well find the dealer price is the same for those parts.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Thank you very much gentlemen.

Reply to
Rednadnerb

I'll echo that - get prices first. I once bought an aftermarket fuel pump for a Citroen which turned out to be not up to the job. After getting a refund I went to the main dealer who was cheaper on the genuine part.

Reply to
asahartz