78 450sel

I still have plenty of 450 motor parts here fs. Thanks ahead, Jim

<benz831nospam

Do you have a set of heads for a my 79 450SEL

6.9 that don't need any attention and at a good price? Also do you have any euro bumpers for it also? I bought it a little over a month ago and don't like the battering ram bumpers that are on it now! I have another W116,76 450 SE that will need some this and thats in the future.Perhaps a replacement airflow sensor?????Hope not but.......
Reply to
CaptainW116