91 300 300TE 4MATIC

Sounds like a good deal but I sitll would want the car inspected by a trusted knowledgeble MB mechanic.

Reply to
Tiger

Don't be driven by a "good deal". Ask yourself if you NEED such a model, especially with 4MATIC, or not. Then look around for the the model that you really want and see if this car is a "good deal".

4MATIC adds a lot of complication to a car, that's $$$, so avoid it unless you live where there's a lot of snow.
Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach

Group, What do you think of these vehicles? I have a chance to get one for 3 grand

200,000miles all sevice records has new trans and suspension. Anything inherently wrong with the design? Somthing to stay away from?,Thanks, Adythemic
Reply to
Adysthemic