96 E320 Fuel Pump Relay

Does the W210 have a fuel pump relay? I've checked online, and it seems that the 93 - 95 have them, but how about the 96?

Reply to
Steve

They all have it. Newer one seems to be just a simple relay unit... as I have bought one for a friend on his 93 300E.

Reply to
Tiger

"Tiger" wrote in news:jhiyi.13$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.lga:

Anyone happen to know where it is located on the 210 body?

Reply to
Steve

on my 99 w210 e55 it's under the rear seat on the passenger side by the battery. It's a simply relay 1 inch X 1 inch X 1 inch

Reply to
jb