This is related to the auto dimming feature. If I remember correctly this
stuff is toxic - it even mentions in your owners manual if you see it coming
out of your mirror to avoid getting it on you and to replace the mirror.
GREAT !!!!!Mercedes Mirrors are Toxic !!!!!
So if you don't get the poisoin brown goo on you and die, the shock of the
repair bill from Hanz und Franz will kill you!!!!!!
mcbrue reflectively under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.