98 Grand Prix rear view mirror replacement

How do I replace the auto-dimming rear view mirror on my 98 GP?

How does it disconnect mechanically or do I have to break the bond to the glass and replace the whole thing? I assume electrically it unplugs.

Anyone know where to get an OEM replacement at a reasonable price?

TIA

Reply to
BigBoy

Should be a set screw holding it on to the block glued to the windshield. If there is a wire harness you'll need to unplug it as well.

good lck

harryface

Reply to
Harry Face