A friend emailed me this. Check it out the great deals on cars.

All makes and models including:
Hondas, Fords, Mercedes, Corvettes, Lexus, Nissans, Trucks, SUVs and many more.
http://www.ejandassociates.com

Hello. I am the former Nigerian Minister of Finance. I need your help getting a few billion dollars out of my country.
Lloyd wrote:

Hi! I m the Zimbabwean Minister of Finance, I need your help getting a few Quadrillion dollars out of my country.

Hi! I am a Swiss banker. I will help you funnel taxable income out of the US and hide it in a "secure" account from the Feds.
And I am a former President of an oil-rich state and wife of deceased Chairman Arafat and have as sister the wife of the President of the Philippines...
I see that we all get all versions of the advance-fee scam.
DAS
"Up North" < snipped-for-privacy@canospam.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@enews5.newsguy.com...