A friend emailed me this. Check it out the great deals on cars.

All makes and models including:

Hondas, Fords, Mercedes, Corvettes, Lexus, Nissans, Trucks, SUVs and many more.

EJ

Hello. I am the former Nigerian Minister of Finance. I need your help getting a few billion dollars out of my country.

Reply to
Lloyd

Hi! I m the Zimbabwean Minister of Finance, I need your help getting a few Quadrillion dollars out of my country.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

Hi! I am a Swiss banker. I will help you funnel taxable income out of the US and hide it in a "secure" account from the Feds.

Reply to
Up North

And I am a former President of an oil-rich state and wife of deceased Chairman Arafat and have as sister the wife of the President of the Philippines...

I see that we all get all versions of the advance-fee scam.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling