A sad ML story

A sad story of a long-time M-B fan wrecked on the shoals of the ML.

John Mauel '94 E320 more or less trouble-free (so far)

Reply to
John Mauel

Sorry to hear about you misfortune, and I feel your frustration. I live only a couple of hours from you in Fernie, so similar climate, and own a 00 ML and have to say it has been the best vehicle I have owned thus far. The only time aside from oil changes, and scheduled tune ups that it has been in the shop was to have the windshield replaced. I have read a number of posts on line of similar experiences to yours. It seems these are really a hit or miss model, and definitely makes me want to keep mine till it starts to fall apart, rather than trade it in on a new one.

Reply to
Tamara & Scott McNay