Re: posting 20050826

WTF????

Atlantic Flyway: Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, M > assachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylva > nia, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia > Chapter Twelve > "I will," I said. "But you have to promise me not to scream." > "Sort of," Van Doren said. "I'm not thinking too well at the moment."
Reply to
Karl