A160 Fuel Smell. common problem?

Hi gotta a160 1999 model and i?ve got a fuel smell intermittant. I?ve heard its a common problem and one of the pipes goes porus. Can anyone tell me which one Thanks.

Reply to
dave05dave

Yes it is, usually the rubber pipe join between the motor and firewall (beside the dipstick). Requires removing the old clip and attaching a new one - check the various a class sites (baby-benz.com, svc.com, etc)

Reply to
James Black