Adjustment of the headlight from inside the cabin

I recently changed one of the front headlight glass on my '94 E250TD, and after this, I cannot adjust the lights from inside the cabin (the wheel right beside the light switch).

So now both of the head lights beems to low. I belive I forgot something when I disassembled the light in order to change the glass - but what do I look for in order to make it work again?

Regards, Lars.

Reply to
Lars Bonnesen

Hej Lars

Der er nogle vacuum slanger der skal monteres på lygterne. Det er sikkert bare dem du har glemt :o)

Mvh Tomas

Lars B> I recently changed one of the front headlight glass on my '94 E250TD, and

Reply to
Tomas Jensen

Hej Tomas (-;

Ja - tænkte det nok, men hvordan ser de ud? Jeg har kun skiftet lygteglas på den ene side (en agerhøne kom i vejen og i næste øjeblik sad den inde i lygten). Hvis vacuumtrykket falder i den ene lygte, ryger det så også i det andet?

Vh, Lars.

Reply to
Lars Bonnesen

Vacuum hoses... the light leveler is controlled by vacuum so make sure your vacuum hoses are tight and fully inserted.

Reply to
Tiger

Looks like your translation of the Danish in Tomas Jensen's msg is pretty good. You're multitalented!

:-) DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

I didn't translate it... original post was English... however I can always use the free internet translator offered by AltaVista.com

Reply to
Tiger

Relax. It was a joke.

Of course I realise you wrote your comment independently.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

PS. And if you had (translated), would that have been so bad?

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Anyway - either it was a joke or not, I solved the problem. The vacuum connection wasn't put back on.

Thanks to Tomas, Tiger and all of you.

Regards, Lars.

Reply to
Lars Bonnesen

Jeps.

Der er fælles slange til den venstre lygte. Slangen er ca 4 mm tyk og lavet af noget ret hårdt plastik. Den er sort/gul på min MB.

Tager du bagsiden, som når du skifter pære, kan du se der sidder en grå vacuumdåse, Den er på størrelse med en snusdåse, den skal også være intakt. En Agerhøne kan lave nogen ravage :o))

Mvh Tomas

Lars B>>Hej Lars

Reply to
Tomas Jensen

Hi Dori

Could se that Lars was danish so I answered him in danish

I am Danish so I do not need to translate :o)

Thanks any way

Dori A Schmetterl> Looks like your translation of the Danish in Tomas Jensen's msg is pretty

Reply to
Tomas Jensen

grumble grumble grumble an then y'all objects ta usuns under tha bridge talkin raight laik allaus in tha TRUE US (confederate states) talks

mcbrue grumblingly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

Reply to
MCBRUE