ATTN 107 sl/slc owners/lovers

Spotted in alt.binaries.boneless and alt.binaries.misc:

MB repair manual in German. Full CD with lots of pictures. Post is incl. PAR2 files and about 730MB. Models included: 280 SL, 300 SL, 350 SL, 380 SL, 420 SL, 450 SL, 500 SL, 560 SL. Burn with CloneCD.

Reply to
miranda

What was the date & title of the post? I couldn't make much sense of most of the postings.....

Reply to
James V. Roberts

Please do a search on 109740, the FTD # (Fill Threads Database). Post started 2 days ago. I was able to download all of the parts, so I can repost missing parts in a group of your choice.

Reply to
miranda