attn zodiak re W126 ac info

On a 126 the rear vent and the front center vents is for a/c and fresh air only. Heat for the rear comes from under the front seats. Heat for the front comes out of the side and under dash vents unless the defroster mode is being used. I hope this has helped you.

JoJ

Reply to
jo

"" wrote: > On a 126 the rear vent and the front center vents is for a/c > and fresh air > only. Heat for the rear comes from under the front seats. Heat > for the front > comes out of the side and under dash vents unless the > defroster mode is > being used. I hope this has helped you. > > JoJ

Thanks for your response.

For the rear, what do you mean by "heat comes out from under the front seats"?

There is no A/C vent there......

Reply to
zodiax