C200 electrical problem

It seems that my break light keeps dying. 3 bulb changes in 6 weeks!!!

Has anyone else experienced this? Difficult to guess what is causing this unless I have been very unlucky with bulbs.

any help will be most appreciated. Mo

Reply to
mardi.mo

It seems that my break light keeps dying. 3 bulb changes in 6 weeks!!!

Has anyone else experienced this? Difficult to guess what is causing this unless I have been very unlucky with bulbs.

any help will be most appreciated. Mo

Reply to
mardi.mo

I would suspect the brake light switch bad..

Reply to
Tiger