C63 AMG

Wife never looks at these groups except this evening. She demanded I change what I said. You can have too many women. She is the only oen that would ever put up with me.

Reply to
LilAbner

They still have an Italian unrestricted roads there?

Reply to
LilAbner

When you see how they drive in Italy and how the police appreciate Ferraris, you'd think the motorways were unrestricted...

Isn't that right, Cordy?

DAS

Reply to
DAS

No - restricted to 130 km/h, athough not respected by everyone.

Reply to
Jens

Yes, de jure. Ever driven around Milan, for example?

DAS

Reply to
DAS

.]

Actually yes - in the rush hour at 10 km/h top speed :o)

Reply to
Jens