Car names

I also found the article interesting but I made no claim about the effect on sales of the name. In fact, I did not know anything about that, nor did I know about the Caribe in any shape or form.

I think the "notable" and "no table" comparison is a bit lame when one thinks of the context.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Must remember that for my list of insults..

:-) DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

That too! :)

cp

Reply to
cp

Well, the Dutch, Germans and British all have the same word 'bier', it's just that the English spell it differently. And the French say 'biere' with an accent. I heard the Danish call their beer 'oil' or something like that ;)

Ximinez

Reply to
The Spanish Inquisition