Nothing to do with cars but should appeal....

Dave Plowman (News)

in news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk, "Dave Plowman (News)" slurred :

ROFL.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

MeatballTurbo

Not really.

Reply to
DervMan

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! (apologies to those who are offended by this post)

Reply to
dojj

it's not very PC but it is funny :)

Reply to
Vamp

Making fun of religion is *always* funny.

Reply to
Lordy

hey Dervy, you not one of those god botherer types are you? never noticed the Carbon fibre fish on the back of Kermit last time I saw it.

BTW, I have no problem with anyones freedom of religion, as long as they afford me the same respect.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Seconded !

Reply to
Nom

Me neither, but it wasn't even a funny example, eh?

Reply to
DervMan

See, I thought it was.

Different strokes I guess.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

It's the reason why it is funny in the first place.

Reply to
Questions

Yes! Absolutely. Thank goodness we don't all have the same sense of humour and taste, otherwise there's a chance we'd all be driving (insert current least liked car!)...

Reply to
DervMan

:)

Reply to
Vamp

MR2s are gay MR2s are gay MR2s are gay

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

They may be gay, but so is the Ka, at least the MR2 is a decent car. Ka's are just shit.

Reply to
DanTXD

street Ka has got to be far more gay than a MK1 MR2 :)

Reply to
Vamp

Be quiet, you big girly 206 man.

Where in this thread have I said otherwise? (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Fair :)

I just felt you may need reminding :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I'd refer you to the pictures of the Ka quicker than the MR2, eh?

And you can get golf clubs into the boot of the Ka.

Reply to
DervMan