Convenience Feature Control Unit

I would welcome some information on this feature if anyone could help.

1994 UK C class 250D. Battery goes flat after a week. Current drawn from the battery with everything switched off is 160 Ma, which is not inconsiderable after a few days. Tried removing fuses to locate which part of the car is drawing this current. Finally arrived at the rear fusebox, close to the battery, withdrawing fuse 9 (7.5 amp) reduces the current drawn to around 10Ma which is what I would expect, clock , radio memory etc. In the cover of this rear fusebox fuse 9 is designated as the fuse for the Convenience Feature Control Unit. No amount of Googling seems to be able to find out what this unit does, permanently removing the fuse doesn't seem to remove any of the cars features. If anyone has come across this Convenience Feature Control Unit before I would very much welcome their input. Many Thanks Regards Dave
Reply to
fred

rear map light on?

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
pool man

rear map light on! Tks pool man, no such luck regards dave

Reply to
fred

It's the big relay in the boot for the electric windows/sunroof/total closure.

It may have 202 820 1026 printed across it.

Reply to
the guvner

Reply to
fred