dash lights

hi having a new bout of oddness with my dashboard warning lights, car is 1988

230te on start the dash lights no longer light and then go out, except the abs light, which comes on with the ignition, but then goes out after a second. This started after the car cut out while driving - engine died, lights went out, but then restarted 2 mins later, its since stalled one time (wasn't driving it myself at the time) So.. two things anybody recognise any thing obvious from these symptoms, and can anyone tell me if this model year has diagnostic readout that could be a help? thanks in advance cheers! balge
Reply to
news

bump? anyone?

Reply to