Does anyone have a parts list for a European w126 sec?

I need a part number, or more preferably a series of part numbers.

I'm trying to source the (very rare) chrome cappings for the front and rear bumpers of my 1990 sec (UK car).

Does anyone happen to have the part numbers for the six main pieces?

I've found the following :- A126 885 34 74 Does this fit a 1990 sec or is it for the saloon.....?

and is there anywhere I can get a parts catalogue for my car? - Time I bought one I think.

Appreciate any help.

Alan M.

Reply to
Alan Mudd