Marathon drive

Not planned as such, but I made a long non-stop road trip recently in my CLX. When I reached home I found that I had driven 410 miles in about 7 hours. The MB comfort had made it an easy task.

Later I realised that it must be the longest continuous drive I have ever made. No fuel stops, no comfort stops. I had some sandwiches and some drinking water onboard to keep me going.

However, I'm sure that others can beat this.

Reply to
David J

You are right...here is one just a little better.....I did about 530 miles with my 95 SL320 when I picked it up in Kansas and drove it back to San Diego. It was a comfortable ride, but I started to doubt the accuracy of the gas gauge but it was right on.

Reply to
Peter W Peternouschek

Nothing to be very proud of...;-)...very unhealthy.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Nothing to be very proud of...;-)...very unhealthy.

I don't see why, provided it is not too often. Given that your bladder is in top condition.... :-)

David

Reply to
David J

Circulation. Nothing to do with bladder, though I do admire yours... Recommendation in our neck of the woods is to take a 20 min break every 2 h or so and stretch one's legs.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling