Does Mercedes have a PCV Valve? $SVMI DynoValve up to 30% more fuel efficiency

Here is some EPA Emission FACTS...

=95 Total GHG emissions rose 7.3 percent since 1990 =95 Dominant gas emitted was CO2 , mostly from fossil fuel combustion =95 Methane emissions increased by 1.7 percent =95 Nitrous oxide emissions decreased by 6.2 percent =95 HFC, PFC, and SF6 emissions have grown by 58.8 percent

Are we still together? Can we agree that these are the two main causes of emission today?

Federal Government #1 The U.S. government remains the nation=92s largest single user of energy.

Transportation Sector #2 Energy consumption in the transportation sector includes all energy used to move people and goods: automobiles, trucks, buses, and motorcycles; trains, subways, and other rail vehicles; aircraft; and ships, barges, and other waterborne vehicles. Transportation is responsible for about 70 percent of all the petroleum used.

Yes I can understand why we choose to agree to disagree on this topic... If these are the #1 and #2 causes of global warming... How do you explain the past few thousand years of global warming. But we should agree that pollution is not good and we should all try to find solutions to lowering our carbon footprint... In hopes of leaving the planet better then when we received it.

Would you believe me if I told you about there is technology that can lower your vehicle emissions by 91%, Air Resources Board of California Approved and Surpassed EPA 2025 Emission Standards? If didn't believe that... Then for sure you won't believe that this product also increases your fuel efficiency by 10% to 30%.

The SaviCorp patented DynoValve technology - Is the first and only electronically controlled PCV / Crankcase Oil Recovery Emission Control Systems available. Tests show that there was a reduction of all exhaust emissions, especially in the NOx while reducing fuel and oil consumption 1-877-611-SAVI

Please do some research on SaviCorp, you can find a link to the patent for the DynoValve in

Did I mention SaviCorp is a publicly traded penny stock under the ticker SVMI trading @.013 as of Feb.11 2012... lol I figured I'd save the best part for last. Do what you need to do... And get some research on this stock by Monday's opening bell.

Then you can start really believing press releases of police chiefs and corporate fleet contacts praising the product. SaviCorp's (Pinksheets: SVMI.PK - News) East Coast sales team retrofit the Stallings, N.C. police department with the fuel saving DynoValve=AE, in the last months of 2011. DynoValve was installed in the 25-vehicle fleet, and is gaining a positive reputation with end users.

"[My police officers] are the ones talking about the increased performance," said Michael Dummet, Stallings' Chief of Police. "My average mileage on my 2010 Ford Crown Victoria went from 19 mpg to 25 mpg, that's a 31% increase. The DynoValve has increased the fuel economy; and the vehicles have better performance." How much does it cost? $400 with a ROI for SVMI at 300%

eqwikities

No. If there were such technology available every auto manufacturer in the world would be using it.

Exactly. And for the same reasons. Like auto manufacturers who are fighting for survival would not be offering cars that got 30% bettter mileage if the technology was available?

No, it's instead a miracle device from a penny stock company. Go figure.... Just like the miracle carb that gets 100 mpg that we've heard about for 50 years.

Reply to
trader4