NEOSOCKET Fuel Economiser

You will have to read this to believe! Should I buy some ;)

Product Description

Neo Socket is the latest technology, a breakthrough invention and patented device that could save fuel consumption by 10-30%.

Neo Socket also helps improve car's engine acceleration and the performance of on board equipment such as stereo, air-condition and lights. It also provides more horse power, longer battery life and higher throttles response. Neo Socket, gives cars cleaner emission and helps reduce carcinogenic emissions that are responsible for Global Climate Changes (GCC). That means less pollution and more clean air. Neo Socket is proven safe, convenient and easy to use. Just plug-in into the

12V cigarette lighter of your car and Neo Socket starts working instantly.

Increased Gas Mileage Lower emission Save on gas by 20% Hi-Grade (Blue) Cleaner emission More horse power Longer battery life Too easy to use and start working instantly

How To USE

  1. Insert Neosocket into cigarette lighter socket.
  2. The light turns ON (May be you need to turn on the engine at this time
  3. Start driving
Reply to
Rob

Pmsl. The surprising thing is that idiots will buy

Reply to
David Bowman

If I put one in each of my two lighter sockets, will it double its effect?

Weird website, total nonsense and almost unintelligible. It says they won't deliver to Alderney. Big deal: I'm a couple of hundred miles from the Channel Islands, so I don't care.

Reply to
Ramsman

I'll have two.

Reply to
grimly4

Its like an ebay site where Chinese merchants sell their wares. I bought some printer inks from a Chinese company and this site was the only way to buy/pay using paypal. The inks were about $600USD and Epson wants $5000USD for a set of the same stuff. Now after signing up I get all sorts of offers. Use the search bar type in any product and see the results, interesting stuff - VAG readers

BTW you get 10 in a pack so there will be enough to go around :)

Reply to
Rob

They have an interesting feedback scheme.

"No feedback left for this order. Default feedback rating given."

The default is apparently 4/5 stars!

Reply to
Andy Cap

Adrian C

8-)

Doe he have any other shirts?

Reply to
Gordon H

There you go it does work - who wouldn't buy one with a 6/6 star rating, and that must be true its on the NET (Not Everything's True)

Reply to
Rob

Do you make twice the savings in the one car or do you have two cars?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

They come in packs of 10 but don't buy the green ones!

Reply to
Rob