Euromerc

>Would lines like this not work better if you'd not outed yourself as being a >convicted criminal living in a near worthless "home" of very modest >proportions?

How would anything like that invalidate the fact that you practice fraud on the internet, cheat people out of their money and live in a slum that has been well documented with photographic evidence? You can make counter claims about me all you want Euromerc but the fact is that you're a loser driving around in a rusty van who can't even sell your counterfeit auto parts on eBay anymore. If a judge in Luton didn't rule against you and force you to pay damages to your customer for attempting to pass off counterfeit parts then you can always sue me for libel, right?

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

Is this where Nick attacks the messenger..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

:>Waiving the right to remain silent, Ken Ehrett said: :>

:>> On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:13:50 -0000, "dave brooker" :>> wrote: :>> :>>>

:>>>Would lines like this not work better if you'd not outed yourself as :>>>being a convicted criminal living in a near worthless "home" of very :>>>modest proportions? :>> :>> How would anything like that invalidate the fact that you practice :>> fraud on the internet, cheat people out of their money and live in a :>> slum that has been well documented with photographic evidence? You :>> can make counter claims about me all you want Euromerc but the fact is :>> that you're a loser driving around in a rusty van who can't even sell :>> your counterfeit auto parts on eBay anymore. If a judge in Luton :>> didn't rule against you and force you to pay damages to your customer :>> for attempting to pass off counterfeit parts then you can always sue :>> me for libel, right? :> :>Is this where Nick attacks the messenger..?

Since he can't attack the Judge and Ebay refuses to remove his negative feedback and the write up from soggypuss on the court appearance...

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel