Euromerc, no longer welcome on eBay

Ha ha, so you just left eBay voluntarily and decided to move your dodgy Euromerc business onto a virtually unknown auction site?

>Are you ready to disclose what you really did during the years you claim as >your "military career"?

I've been ready to post my DD-214 proving my military service just as soon as a certain opium addict and sex offender from Washington State wants to put up or shut up. Would you like to disclose all those court judgments against you for cheating people with counterfeit auto parts?

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

Kenscum, terms like DD-214 are meaningless in the real world.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Funny how easy they are to get ahold of. Or lack thereof, as in, proving if a person was even in the service, much less what their duty was.

Reply to
Ed Gein