Euromerc, no longer welcome on eBay

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:00:12 -0000, "dave brooker"

Ha ha, so you just left eBay voluntarily and decided to move your dodgy Euromerc business onto a virtually unknown auction site?

I've been ready to post my DD-214 proving my military service just as soon as a certain opium addict and sex offender from Washington State wants to put up or shut up. Would you like to disclose all those court judgments against you for cheating people with counterfeit auto parts?
Ken Ehrett wrote:

Kenscum, terms like DD-214 are meaningless in the real world.

Funny how easy they are to get ahold of. Or lack thereof, as in, proving if a person was even in the service, much less what their duty was.