Exhaust System Question

The exhaust system in my 230CE (190E 2.3 engine) was cobbled together by the previous owner. It is a bit louder than I like. I have a perfect exhaust system from a 300D that uses Mercedes parts. The diameter of the 300D pipes is about 8 mm greater. It will fit ok if I remove about 8 inches of the pipe.

My question is: Will the 300D system cause any problems in the 230CE?

Reply to
Scott Buchanan