Feel like talking about your W211 E320?

Hello,

I just bought a 2003 E320. It has 7,300 miles and appears to be in great shape. I haven't received it yet ? it's being shipped from Georgia to my home in New Hampshire. I bought it from Select Luxury Cars on eBay Motors. I'll post a review of the transaction once I receive the car and all of the paper work is complete.

I wanted to ask other owners of the new W211 E class to divulge any surprises they might have had ? good or bad ? with their cars. Anything I should watch out for or make sure I avoid? Any good sources for parts and accessories? Are there any good technical manuals available for this car?

Thanks in advance, Joe P.

Reply to
Joe P.

HI Neighbor (Massachusetts here) Congrats on your new purchase...I suggest that you go to

register as an existing owner, and request an owners manual. Did you run a carfax report on it? I own a 95 E320 AMG, one of 50 imported that year. This is my 2nd Benz of many more to come. You made a good purchase!!! Good Luck!

Reply to
NMCN