FS: ML class VCR Entertainment system

$ 500.00 Free shipping. I will only sell to US residents.

COMPLETE SYSTEM! Originally for the Mercedes Benz ML Class. VCR is included.

This German made ROSEN system features a state-of-the-art 6.75 inch diagonal LCD screen that drops down from the ceiling. The screen is the highest quality delivering a crystal clear picture. LCD display unit mounts neatly on the ceiling. Remote stores in the ceiling unit. This system INCLUDES the Mercedes Benz VCR originally for the ML Class. A DVD (not included) can also be linked to the screen. Headphone and AV jack made to fit in a console or rear ashtray. The entire unit is color matched in gray. The audio can play over the vehicle speakers OR the 2 hard wired JENSEN headsets (included). Free Shipping within USA.

I have two complete systems left. Also, I have four other screen kits available, which includes everything above except the VCR. The screen kits alone will sell for $ 250.

Compare the product elsewhere (This link is only for the screen!):

I accept: Cash, Paypal, or Money order/Bank check. Please post either here or Email me at:

C5engnr@fast (dot) net

Reply to
Diesel Driver