2003 Ford Expedition DVD Entertainment System

I just picked up a 2003 Expedition with the DVD entertainment center included. I am trying to find out what media format will work in the DVD player. I do not want to ruin my originals and when I made a copy with -R format, it did not work. Anyone have any insight on what format will work or if there is a modification I can make to the current system so backup copies will work?

Reply to
News Groups