Harmon Kardon in B class

Hello there,

I've a new B200 cdi with a Harmon Kardon soundsystem. Is it possible to adjust the bass box separate from the rest or is it an integrated part of the sound system? Can't find anything in the manual about it, but who knows?

My recent car was a Volvo XC70 with dynaudio soundsystem where the subwoofer could be adjusted separate from the rest of the speakers.

Thnx,

Leen

Reply to
Lane