Help! '86 560SL cruise control

My '86 560SL cruise control acts like it is not getting any power.

An eariler suggestion was to resolder the amplifer. I removed the board, and there were too many solder points for me so I didn't heat up the iron. I was able to read signal changes with my volt meter on the connecter to the amplifer when I operated the cruise control switch. The board's solder connections looked OK so I put it back.

What does the actuator look like and where will I find it? Maybe it has a bad connection?

Thanks,

Joe

Reply to
JC7