How to connect a Laptop to a SLK '97

Hello. I want to connect my laptop to my SLK '97 to analize data while moving and in my garage.

I have a lot of software to read the eeprom and other data. I have : Dashmaster PRO EEprommer v.2.2 and some other software...

My SLK does not have the diagnosis-plug but it does have the 38 pins connector,

Any help to build one or buy one cheap?

Thank You

Reply to
Topo

AJDalton7

Your car does have OBD-II connector... all cars from 1996 has it... it is always inside the car... driver or passenger side depending on manufacturer.

Reply to
Tiger

Il Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:25:57 GMT, "Tiger" ha scritto:

I checked under the steering wheel where it should be, but it has not. I foud the plastic cover that should be broken if installed but it is intact.

How can I do to find it if really it does have it?

Thank You

Reply to
Topo