Iwis timing chain Vs OEM Chain

I just bought a new timing chain for my 85' 190 with 126,000 miles. And was wondering how good the IWIS chains bought from a third party Mercedes parts supplier is? According to my service manual, Mercedes chains were reengineered from December 85' to promote lubrication. Looking at my new chain, it doesn't have these passages.

Am I being over cautious here?

Thanking in advance for your help,

Dinesh H

Reply to