Leaking Brake Line help needed

My ?94 E420 has developed a leak in a brake line near the rear axle. I?m thinking of replacing the line/lines myself. I hear that you need to drop the suspension to do this which is a problem since I?m working with a jack and stands. Any suggestions/tips how I might be able to tackle this. Also I?m not sure if this is 1 line with a T or a complete separate line.

Reply to
jgeorg

No... brake lines are never insterwined with suspension parts. It can be supported by safety support . Take your wheel off and see how it is routed.

Reply to
Tiger