leveling sys '80 300TD

The leveling system on my '80 300TD sometimes sticks on "max jackup" When this happens the car feels like a bunkboard (or a big rig w/o a load) . As I said only sometimes does it do this. When it does it, it makes a sound sort of like a power steering pump at the end of its reach, sorta "whaaaaaa". Any ideas on curing this? Also any MB sites on repairing ect link would be greatly appreicated. Thanks, lyndo

Reply to
<wffarms