Make year of the following 560SEL engine.

Hi, thanks for all the replies on S320 automatic closing aid question last time. I finally had it fixed by the mechanics and replaced the part. Now I got another question, can anyone check for me that what is the make year for the following W126 560SEL engine? The number is 11796812025701HV. Thanks in advance.

Best regards Tommie

Reply to
Tommie Hui