MB100

Hallo, weiß jemand ob dieses Fahrzeug irgendwelche gravierenden Mängel hat, die man kennen sollte?

Gruss Hans

Reply to
Simmerl Hans

weiss nicht, und ich meine dass besser auf englisch sprechen ist :) mehr menschen werden verstehen.... Hallo,

Reply to
filip

The question is whether this vehicle has any significant shortcomings.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

It's made in Spain.

My father had one, took it to Alaska (from Vancouver BC) and back, 9.000KM, not a problem. And we have REAL mountains here, the van drove great and had great fuel mileage. Sure got a lot of looks from the locals who visualize of benzes only as S class :-)

cp

Reply to
cp