Mine is the best

I say ol' chaps, you think your Mercedes is better than mine? I say you know not of what you speak! I challenge you all to a race and the winner gets to make love at the loser's wife.

Reply to
Del Hasselbrink

marlinspike

Shoot, Del. I've got *two* ex-wives you can have that I'll toss into the pot.

I'll even de-tune my 450 SL back to factory spec so that you'll be SURE to win. How's THAT for a sportin' proposition, ol' chap. . .??

Jerry Wolfram '78 450 SL - 210K miles

Del Hasselbr>

Reply to
Jerome K. Wolfram

We don't know what Del's Merc is, but we don't care...

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

LOL

What does that mean ? I've never heard of someone making love AT someone...are you going to toss off in front of someone's wife...

LOL

Reply to
Steve

LOL, and is that love?

Reply to
SST

Sounds fun. We race from Houston to Miami... I take a friends diesel with an expanded 90 gallon fuel tank. Ready?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Sharp

I'll DONATE my ex to the cause, win or lose. She's all yours. Take my (ex) wufe, please. Somebody ? Anybody ?

Reply to
Richard J. Sexton (At work

I'm game. I'm not married, so what have I got to lose? Unless your wife is ugly, but then I'll just let you win.....

Reply to
miknik

Shit you can have my wife!!!! Heehee.

Redbrick...who loves his CLK