ML 320

Yesterday, I noticed that everytime I put my foot on the brake a light comes on. I'm taking the car to the garage, but I would like to have an idea of what could be, before doing that, because I'm a woman and I don't have much knowledge about cars.

Thank you

Maria Grandoit

Reply to
mgrandoit

Worn brake pads? Low brake fluid level? How does the light look like (the symbol there)?

Reply to
Me

See which light is it - brake or some other light

Reply to
kandakanda