My trunk lock will not turn

I own a 1982 300TD. I locked my trunk the other day with my key. I then tried to unlock it today with my key, but the lock will not turn. Does anyone have any suggestions why my lock will not turn with the key. I don't think its a vacuum issue because the vacuum for the trunk has been disabled for years. Can anyone help me?

God bless,

Dre

Reply to
andre.horton