New w124 & w123 anyone?

Yeah, I know the doubts some of you have about buying extreme low mileage cars, but for a collector these could be quite a deal at 20,000 EUR each. You know what they say, when buying a classic get the best you can buy ;)

(w124 2300km)
(w123 3000km) Ximinez

Reply to
The Spanish Inquisition

EUR 19 500 for a 16-yr old car?

Hardly used BUT. All 2300 km done in three months or spread over 2-km stop-start journeys over the years?

Are you thinking of buying it?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Probably a unique 16 yo car. A museum piece I'd say.

I figure it must have been the journey to the MB dealer's for the yearly maintenance. ;)

No, just thought it was an interesting pair of cars to come across. I wonder what 25 years in the showroom would do to a car...

Ximinez

Reply to
The Spanish Inquisition