Nick admits to lying and post altering.

You have denied posting personal details of anybody Nick. I have shown that that is a lie on your part

> > But *you* have posted peoples details here. > > > > > > > That you have not edited posts in the past and have been called out on > > it. > > > > > > That's no lie. > > > > > > > I have shown that it is a lie on your part.. > > Because I snipped some text????? >

So you finally admit to post altering. What did you say about post altering Nick. Oh yes it was.....

''Post altering is the last refuge of the truly pathetic loser.''

> > But *you* have edited posts, as recently as yesterday. > > > > > > > That you have not attacked my partner. > > > > > > That's no lie. > > > > > > > Yes it is f****it. > > "The veins in your forehead were bulging when you wrote that last sentence, > innit." > > > > But *you* have attacked peoples relatives here. > > > > > > > And the post you have just made confirms that you have stalked her. > > > > > > ???????????????? > > > > > > > You know full well what I mean d*****ad. > > No I don't, care to explain? >

I will gladly explain to you face to face.

> > > The list is almost endless. You are a pathetic creep and you need > > > sectioning for your own good. > > > > > > This from a confused, twisted little stalker? > > > > > > > The twisted little stalker in this thread is YOU > > So how come you're stalking me? >

You are the one who is the stalker.

The stalker in this thread is YOU.

Reply to
photographer