Nick desperately tries to climb out of the hole he has dug for himself

> > something that you now say ''Post altering is the last refuge of the truly > > pathetic loser.'' and something that you are now denyng that you do. > > > > Here is but one example of Little John calling you out for post editing > > > > ''Editing my replies again, poo-boy. You can't argue them when they're > > whole, so you'll change them to suit your wants.'' > > So I snipped some text? >

You have done so to alter its form and meaning and now cry like a child when caught out. You had even denied doing that. You have been caught out.

While you altererd my text from: > > "My success speaks for itself." > > to > > "My lack of success speaks for itself" >

Stop crying like a little boy.

You desperation is showing, as is your fragile mental state. >

This from YOU.

> You have posted personal details in Usenet. > > > ''I knew that wasn't Chris F.'' > > So clearly I have posted no personal details. >

You posted bankruptcy details of a man called Chris F. You posted the court details etc of said bankruptcy. What are bankruptcy details but personal as such you have clearly posted personal details in here and you have admitted to it. You are desperately trying to dig your way out of this now and it will not work.

> 2004-04-16 03:03:17 > > > > So what you are saying is that you did indeed post a persons bankruptcy > > details in here but that you say that you knew that they were not Chris > F's. > > Whatever your excuse when busted you are admiting to having posted it. > > Remember what I was saying about your desperation? >

You are projecting again and desperately trying to climb out of the hole you have dug for yourself.

You are a coward and do not have the guts to say to my face what you are prepared to say to me in Usenet.

Reply to
photographer

All this fuss because I snipped some text?

So what about your habit of adding text when your losing?

Those are your tears, little stalker man.

Yes, don't you have some meds to take?

Dig my out of what?

They're your confused allegations, it's not my fault if you can't back them up.

I don't want to meet you, how many times do I have to say that???

You need to get some help.

Reply to
the guvnor

Nick you are busted and shown up to be a liar.

Reply to
photographer

Where????

Reply to