Nick the junkman confirms Flitwick hovel...

With mycoprotein processed fungus dribbling from his flabby chin, "Junkman Nick" obsessed over us again:

>> :> >>> :>It's clear >>> >>> You want us to know your dirty delivery van was parked outside >>> in front of that house because you were upstairs getting butt slammed >>> by the homeowner. Okie dokie. >> >> Was it coincidence that one or two dirty old benz sedans were also >> parked there? > > What's even more of a coincidence is that my stalker just happened to be > hiding behind a bin at the address my payments go to.

Why would your payments go to a crusty hovel in Flitwick..? You know, the one in Toggy's photographs with two beater Mercs parked under the front window and your van with

painted on it..?

Why in hell would you want people to think you live is such squalor..?

From whom are you hiding..?

Doesn't engleland have dropboxes for people like you..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ