Failed Flitwick junkmen and their cars...

>:>"the Chevy Corvette aren't rated to carry two 200lb (91kg) adults" >:> >:>Ken is 300 pounds.... > > Slapped again with your own cite. > > While Ken and I ride around in his Corvette, you're chasing windmills, > your immense arse splayed across the front seat of a dirty old > delivery van.

The only vehicle that Nick, the failed Flitwick junkman "features" in his photo collection...

Bwahahaha..!

Where's your 500SL, f***ss..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Dave Witmarsh

:>Waiving the right to remain silent, Sarah Czepiel said: :>

:>> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:41:02 -0000, "maximilian smith" :>> wrote: :>> :>>:>"the Chevy Corvette aren't rated to carry two 200lb (91kg) adults" :>>:>

:>>:>Ken is 300 pounds.... :>> :>> Slapped again with your own cite. :>> :>> While Ken and I ride around in his Corvette, you're chasing windmills, :>> your immense arse splayed across the front seat of a dirty old :>> delivery van. :>

:>The only vehicle that Nick, the failed Flitwick junkman "features" in his :>photo collection... :>

:>

:>Bwahahaha..!

"Top van!" ??

Bwahahaha!!!! That POS??

" Thanks for taking the time to add your pic to the European Vans Pool. :) "

Gawd, it's the dirty junkman's pride and joy.

:>Where's your 500SL, f***ss..?

From the looks of it, in his toy box with the rest of his Matchbox cars.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel