Re: What's wrong with Nick?

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

> Sarah. To you it's just a pile of electrical units with knobs on. > > Which is why...

Fatnick can't seem to get that photo of himself and his 500SL posted.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Will someone please fix Larry's machine. It keeps posting the same old post again and again. Obviously Larry must be away and his machine is malfunctioning because no-one could be that dumb to continually post the same post over and over again. Even Larry can't be that dumb.....can he?

Reply to
Anthropy

It will get fixed as soon as that notorious liar Nick Johns posts a pic of his SL500. You'll be happy and so will Larry.

-------------------------------------------------- Mr Thornton laughed when I asked him about the expensive car Nick claims to have. I was told that the only decent cars to turn up at Nick?s place have been owned by the police and bailiffs. I was told by another person living near him that they wished that he would leave as their house prices are being affected because of the state of Nick?s house and the wrecked cars outside.

Euromerc's neighbors on community relations

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

It would be so easy for Nick, the failed Flitwick junkman to prove us all wrong by posting the photo of his 500SL.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

:>Waiving the right to remain silent, Ken Ehrett said: :>

:>> On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:34:23 GMT, Anthropy wrote: :>> :>>>On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:26:06 GMT, Larry in AZ :>>> wrote: :>>>

:>>>>Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy :>>>>fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: :>>>>

:>>>>Fatnick can't seem to get that photo of himself and his 500SL posted. :>>>

:>>> Will someone please fix Larry's machine. It keeps posting the same :>>>old post again and again. Obviously Larry must be away and his machine :>>>is malfunctioning because no-one could be that dumb to continually :>>>post the same post over and over again. Even Larry can't be that :>>>dumb.....can he? :>> :>> It will get fixed as soon as that notorious liar Nick Johns posts a :>> pic of his SL500. You'll be happy and so will Larry. :>

:>It would be so easy for Nick, the failed Flitwick junkman to prove us all :>wrong by posting the photo of his 500SL.

It's amazing how Fatnicky holds the key to our shit sandwiches but he just can't seal the deal and post that picture. We already know he's short, fat, unkempt , and lisps so how bad could it be? Must be he finally topped over 400 pounds....

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel