Notice how the flitwick junkman continues to obsess over my wife...

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

Reply to
Larry in AZ

French style capitulation from Larry the Frog...

Reply to
dave brooker

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

If you could afford a trip to the US, you might catch a glimpse of her, junkman.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

:>Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, :>obsessed over Americans with this: :>

:>>>>> You can't seem to stop talking about her. What is everyone to think..? :>>>>

:>>>> If they read your posts everyone will think that you can't satisfy her :>>>> without sextoys, innit. :>> :>> Note how Larry does not argue with this...

It's disgusting how your lovely intelligent wife has become a target of this disturbed obsessive loser.

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel

He should get busy shipping some plasic parts to his customers instead of obsessing over Americans.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

:>Waiving the right to remain silent, Sarah Czepiel :>said: :>

:>> On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 20:28:12 GMT, Larry in AZ :>> wrote: :>> :>>:>Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy :>>:>fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: :>>:>

:>>:>>>>> You can't seem to stop talking about her. What is everyone to :>>:>>>>> think..? :>>:>>>>

:>>:>>>> If they read your posts everyone will think that you can't satisfy :>>:>>>> her without sextoys, innit. :>>:>> :>>:>> Note how Larry does not argue with this... :>> :>> It's disgusting how your lovely intelligent wife has become a target :>> of this disturbed obsessive loser. :>

:>He should get busy shipping some plasic parts to his customers instead of :>obsessing over Americans.

When will the next customer be forced to take his thieving arse to court?

Reply to
Sarah Czepiel