Ouch! Where can I buy a engine wiring harness for my 93 400E!

I found all my woes, there it was just like in all the forums, crumbling wires on the engine. I did a quick fix. Of course its better than it was but now it stumbles when warm. Where can I get a new harness? As many problems as this has had for everyone they should be easier to find. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
macdrone

I suppose you could call them, but if you give local info, I'm sure others in this NG can point you to a better source.

Regards, ws

Reply to
ws

I live in Great Lakes, IL about 30 minutes North of Chicago.

Reply to
macdrone